Sunday, February 24, 2013

Read: 图解道家人生智慧



图解道家人生智慧
作者:王春水

出版商: 香港中华书局


It has been a while since I have read a complete Chinese publication. Usually, I would merely be reading online articles and newspaper articles.

After reading books such as Eckhart Tolle's A New Earth, I became increasingly more intrigued and curious to learn about Tao Te Ching and Taoism. The philosophies behind Tao Te Ching and Taoism seem so mystic yet so profound.

Interestingly, when I asked my father about Tao Te Ching, he was actually reading a book that he had borrowed from the library. This book discusses the Taoist's approach to living. Illustrations were used to illustrate some of the concepts. There is an appendix in the book with the entire Tao Te Ching. I still require more time to understand Tao Te Ching. At the very least, I have gotten myself started on learning more about Taoism and Tao Te Ching.




No comments: