Thursday, November 01, 2012

9 Oct 2012: Exploring the streets of Kuta in the morning

The streets of Kuta in the morning. Bali.

9 Oct 2012 (Tue): On our own, my friend and I explored some of the streets of Kuta in the morning. While we were walking about the streets of Kuta, I found myself intrigued by women carrying items on their head. What a fine art of balance each of these women have.

Kuta Art Market.

We came to another part of Kuta Beach, and found ourselves at the Kuta Art Market. I shall offer you glimpses of what we saw that morning while exploring part of the streets of Kuta.

Kuta Beach.

One of the Hindu temples in Kuta.

One of the schools in Kuta.

9 Oct 2012: Scooters and motorbikes are a common sight in Bali. 

While I walked the streets of Kuta, I was appreciate the beautiful side of Bali even though it is different from my hometown of Singapore.

References:
http://www.bali-directory.com/all-about-bali/TraditionalMarket.asp
http://www.balifantastic.com/bali-island-information/vacation-guide/129-best-place-for-shopping-area-in-kuta-bali.html

No comments: