Thursday, August 09, 2012

The Wedding Dress: 200 Years of Wedding Fashion from the Victoria and Albert Museum, London



How does a novice who know nothing much about vintage dresses and fashion approach an exhibition that focuses on wedding dresses? Here is my take on it: The novice's way to enjoy The Wedding Dress: 200 Years of Wedding Fashion from the Victoria and Albert Museum, London


***
The Wedding Dress: 200 Years of Wedding Fashion from the Victoria and Albert Museum
National Museum of Singapore
From 8 Aug - 31 Oct 2012.
93 Stamford Road
Singapore 178897

2 comments:

eastcoastlife said...

Awesome vintage wedding dresses! When I was a kid, I wanted a lacy Victorian wedding dress but in the end, I had a simple wedding dress. I am still keeping it.

oceanskies79 said...

Wow, then you will like this exhibition. Please check it out. This August, there's a discount on the admission charges.