Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Read: Patricia Spadaro's Honor Yourself


Title: Honor Yourself
Author: Patricia Spadaro
Publisher: Three Wings Press (2009).

In an attempt to regain balance and to seek greater clarity, I chanced upon Patricia's Spadaro's Honor Yourself at one of the libraries. The author has a uplifting writing style that sensitively discusses many of the key paradoxes of the modern time. Her writing style is empowering and comforting. A wise and inspiring book to read. I shall look forward to read more of her books in the future.

I very much like the way that the author summarizes the key learning point of each chapter in a nutshell under the sub-heading of "Magic".

Here's sharing a few of these 'magical' learning points from the book as I randomly turn the pages:

"Someone will understand what I have to say and value what I have to share and so I will give my gifts."

"Human perfection is not the goal. Learning to express more of my true self is."

"Seeking support is a sign of strength."

Perhaps one of the learning point is a reminder to myself to seek support even though I have no clear idea what may be of help.

Excerpts from the book can be found here: http://www.practicalspirituality.info/Honor-Yourself-Book-Excerpts.html

No comments: