Friday, November 05, 2010

Breakfast at Wild Honey



Technically, the title of this post should be "Lunch at Wild Honey". The breakfast lover in me however would prefer "Breakfast at Wild Honey" because Wild Honey serves breakfast all day long, and more importantly, it has a wide selection of breakfast dishes inspired by various cultures in the world.

It was my great honour and privilege to have my good friend, Mystic, to celebrate her birthday with me at Wild Honey. Wild Honey does not entertain reservation. We had to wait for about one hour before it was our turn to enjoy our treats to 'breakfast'. Thank goodness we need not have to wait in the queue. We could leave our names and contact details behind. Once it is our turn, we would get a call from Wild Honey. With this arrangement, we browsed about Mandarin Gallery.



When it was our turn, I felt pretty spoilt for choice. I ordered the Mexican breakfast while my friend ordered the Canadian breakfast. We also ordered the "natural remedy" drink which we were told was made up of royal honey boiled with cinnamon.



The food was good. The company was great of course. I like the ambiance, the generous serving of delicious breakfast and the fact that this place serves breakfast food all day long. I shall try other breakfast set when I next visit Wild Honey.


Last but not the least, many thanks to Mystic for her unexpected gifts.

***
Wild Honey
http://www.wildhoney.com.sg
#03-02 Mandarin Gallery
Orchard Road
Singapore
Tel: 6235 3900

2 comments: