Friday, January 01, 2010

Looking forward to 2010

Here is to wish everyone a meaningful year of 2010 that is blesed with good health, hope and joy.



In this post, I would especially like to thank my dearest friend, Mystic, for making time to spend New Year's Day today with me to reflect upon the year 2009 and to look forward to 2010. She has been extremely patient to lend me her ears as I articulated and tried to reflect upon how the year 2009 had been for me.

Before I have written this public post, I wrote a private post to reflect upon how the year 2009 has been for me, and to look forward to the year 2010.

The year 2009 has been a year with lots of challenges and learnings. At the same time, it provided room for growth and progress. I am thankful for the wonderful favours, support and encouragement that the people in my lives have generously given me in the year of 2009.

Looking forward to 2010, I wish I can be patient to wait when it is necessary to wait. I wish I can be more aware to see the signs that could point me to my destiny. I pray for good health for myself and my loved ones. I wish for strength to deal with the challenges that are to come. May I maintain a sense of hope that will see me through even when times should seem dark.

4 comments:

tuti said...

happy new year, py.
i hope 2010 will bring you closer to your goal. may you have good health to achieve the search too. :)

Doreen said...

Happy 2010 to you PY! Wish you have a good year ahead.

Jammie J. said...

I wish you health, happiness and peaceful insight for the year of 2010. We've been blog friends for a long time now... it's nice. :)

oceanskies79 said...

Tuti: Thank you for your wishes. Yes, let's toast to good health.

Doreen: Happy 2010, I wish you a good year as well.

Jammie: Yes, it has been a long time since we have been blog friends. Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed year of 2010.