Thursday, December 11, 2008

Sharing good luck with you

Life has been gracious.

I have learnt that the best gift that Life has given each of us is the power to be enthusiastic, about anything that we care about. Thank you.

This morning, I was listening to the 92.4 FM classical radio station. I have been hoping to win a pair of tickets to the upcoming Singapore Symphony Orchestra's Christmas Concert. One of my friends, RL, is back in Singapore and I thought it would be a good way to welcome her with a treat to a concert at the Esplanade Concert Hall. The issue is that Christmas Concerts usually have their tickets all sold out by this time of the year.

Thank goodness for good luck. I called in this morning. There was only one last pair of tickets to the above-mentioned concert to be given away. I have made four attempts to dial the hotline number, and at the fourth attempt, I happen to be lucky enough to have my call picked up. I have won a pair of tickets to tomorrow's CIMB-SSO Christmas Concert, and am pleased that my friend would be free to catch it with me.

There have been a lot on my mind of late, yet I am thankful to have the pleasure and the opportunity to share my good luck here with everyone.

May good luck be you. Wishing you enthusiasm and happiness.

4 comments:

Doreen said...

Wow, another lucky day for you! Hope your luck will last and also spread among those who need it.

mistipurple said...

yippee! am happy for you. enjoy the concert with your friend. :)

oceanskies79 said...

Doreen: Thank you for the sharing the good luck with me. :)

Mistipurple: Thank you for sharing my joy.

goldilocks said...

lucky gal.