Friday, October 24, 2008

The seagull takes flight



Treat this as an idiosyncrasy of yours truly. While I was in Sydney, I took delight in watching seagulls taking flight.

It is as if the seagulls know that they are ready to get going, and they head off for a journey, rather unknown.

At Circular Quay, I took a simple and rather unpolished video of a seagull taking flight. Well, you may not like to see the way that I do, but I suppose that there's no harm just trying to understand how I see my world? Enjoy the delight!

3 comments:

mistipurple said...

i wish i have as much confidence as the seagull; flying without a specific destination and landing safely. ;)
thanks for posting that vid.

Doreen said...

Thanks for sharing. They're a very focused and sharp-minded creatures.

oceanskies79 said...

misti: I'm glad you found the video interesting. :)

Doreen: Oh, they are. :)