Saturday, August 02, 2008

Randy Pausch and the Last Lecture

A couple of days ago, I read about Randy Pausch and his Last Lecture video on the newspapers. Thereafer, I came across the Last Lecture video while I was at Cool Insider's blog.

I took Cool Insider's advice to find a time to view the entire video almost undisturbed. I felt moved and inspired by Randy Pausch's last lecture. I suppose what he has shared is what living is about. Do take some time to view it. The Last Lecture is also available in book form. Many thanks to Randy for having shared his perspectives of living one's childhood dreams.

Some of my favourite quotes from his lecture were "Brick walls show our dedication" and "Find the best in everybody".

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for blogging about this. I think his simple message has much for us to chew over, in our hectic and busy lives. One should try one's best to live one's dream and not forgo them despite the realities that life brings.