Friday, July 11, 2008

Problems Are Really Opportunities

At Karl Blog, there is a post titled Problems are really opportunities.

Let's say problems really are opportunities for positive change, I hope that the problems that I am facing are simply opportunities that would lead me to positive changes.

As such, I shall learn to welcome the problem and face it. This may help me open the door to allow opportunity to come in. Wish me luck meantime.

The problem that I would face after this post would be how to play Dragonetti's Concerto in A.

3 comments:

goldilocks said...

good luck, PY.

eastcoastlife said...

Look at things positively and you would find light at the end of the tunnel.

Thanks for your info, I might join some of the itineraries. :)

oceanskies79 said...

JY: Thanks a lot. :)

eastcoastlife: Yup. It has been not easy, but I hope I would soon see the light.