Sunday, July 20, 2008

Meeting up with Trinket Addict

This afternoon, I met up with Trinket Addict. Other than learning from her about the processes involved in choosing the materials and the making of the jewelleries on display on her blog, time was spent catching up with each other. Time flies, it has been more than a decade since we first knew each other. She has been a kind and supportive friend these years.

Trinket Addict also passed me an order that I had specially requested from her sometime ago. I don't wear jewellery in general, except for the necklace and pendant from my maternal grandmother. The order is meant for one of my friends, J. I hope she would like it.

If any one of you is interested in accessories with original designs, you may wish to visit Trinket Addict's blog to see if any of the items that she creates catches your eyes: http://www.mytrinkettrove.blogspot.com

Here's one of her recent creations for your viewing pleasure:

No comments: