Thursday, March 13, 2008

Not in the mood for blogging

I was back home about an hour ago after a day of treats to my ears. In one single afternoon and evening, I listened to one hour of contemporary music and four different double bass recitals. My favourite among the double bass recitals is the one played by Wang Luyao. She played her recital programme with a good musical line and sound. Hopefully with practice and guidance, I could play at least as good as her one day.

Soundbites was generally quite interesting even though I admit that my ears need more time to understand and appreciate contemporary music.

I end this post by saying that I realise that I haven't been in the mood for blogging. Maybe I may only be in the mood of writing poetry, in hope to find an outlet of expression.

No comments: