Saturday, September 15, 2007

I wish for better sleep

For the past two nights, I have been having trouble sleeping. I wonder if it is because I could not get used to have my ankle bandaged while I am sleeping?

Last night, I woke up in the middle of the night. There seems to be too much on my mind, and it did not help that I did not feel comfort sleeping with a bandaged ankle. In addition, in the middle of the night, I started worrying whether I have left my Tourte mute that I was using for yesterday's rehearsal at the rehearsal venue. Thank goodness that after checking, I did remember to keep it. Maybe I need to calm my nerves and learn to take things a little easier too?

I have removed the bandage this morning as advised by the Chinese physician. I hope for better moments of sleep for the nights to come.

2 comments:

eastcoastlife said...

Hope your ankle is getting better. I had my ankle in cast for a week, but I slept well. hehe....

Take care from now on. exams coming.

oceanskies79 said...

I can walk long distance. Just that I don't enjoy the feeling of having to wear an ankle guard, but I shall be careful. Exam's on coming Tuesday.