Monday, July 23, 2007

Tigerfish, the Thinking Blogger



Congratulatons to Tigerfish of teczcape-an escape to Food - recipes, cooking, reviews for being awarded the Thinking Blogger award by Eastcoastlife.

I take my hats over Tigerfish for her creativity in coming up with so many recipes so regularly. What's more, the dishes that she came up with look yummy!

For the folks who love cooking based on a recipe, or if you simply love food, please do check out Tigerfish's blog.

(Up on my mind, I would like to recommend JY and Emily to check out Tigerfish's blog.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

PY, thanks so much ...*blush*
Now I need to work harder to maintain a good "reputation"...:D

Simple American said...

Congratulations to Tigerfish. Well done and good thinking. :)

oceanskies79 said...

Tigerfish: You deserve the award. :)
All the best!

Simple American: Yup, she is good.