Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Singapore HeritageFest 2007



Learning about Singapore's Heritage can be fun and interesting.

Singapore HeritageFest 2007 is an annual signature event organised by the National Heritage Board's Public Education Division. This year, it is held between 18th and 29th July 2007.

Being someone who loves to travel on foot, I am particular interested in the Expedition 'H' activities. I would have registered for at least one of the trails if time would be on my side.

I was also recommended to check out Culture 101.

Meantime, please enjoy the following related posts:

3 comments:

eastcoastlife said...

Oh thanks PY.
I'm also interested in the Heritage Trails. I'm having some Japanese guests in August, this will be very handy. :)

oceanskies79 said...

Eastcoastlife: The trails from this Heritage Fest is for a limited period of time. I suppose you could go for these in July, learn from it, and share with your guests.

Simple American said...

Remember everything PY. Then you can give me the tour. :P

Hope it is nice day. I know you will enjoy the walk. :)