Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Jason Heath's accounts of travelling with a double bass


Image from Jason's blog.


Jason Heath
shares on his blog about the challenges of travelling about with a double bass:

Basses, Planes, Trains, and Automobiles Part 1 - Cabs

Basses, Planes, Trains, and Automobiles Part 2 - Trains

I've travelled about with my double bass using taxi, bus and MRT (Mass Rapid Transit) as my mode of transport. If I ever have to use bus or MRT, I will avoid doing so during the peak hours. I hope that all rides with the double bass would be a smooth one. Wish me a safe journey with the double bass. And I shall be thankful for each and every safe ride with the double bass.

3 comments:

Jason Heath said...

Thanks for mentioning my posts! Hope you're doing well today--it's hot here in Chicago.

oceanskies79 said...

My pleasure.
I'm surviving. Had a bout of headache this afternoon and it hurts.

Simple American said...

I bet that is a struggle. Even with a personal car it would not be simple.