Tuesday, June 26, 2007

More singing

I feel like singing
And pitch various melodies
High and low
Nevermind that I shouldn't be
Singing in buses, trains and public spaces
The outlet for expression is more important
Than the stares and disapproval that I get

I feel like singing
To get in touch
With what can't be said fully
And only in music
That there is a medium
To convey the deepest thoughts and feelings

And if I should sing
Right in front of you
Whatever is the time and place
It is my way to share my world
With you


***
Updates: I broke the spectacles-frame of my favourite pair of spectacles last evening, and I am trying to get used to wearing the spectacles with transition-lenses to do work. Gosh, it now feels heavy to keep wearing spectacles.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh, I've had this "burden" on my eyes for so many many years, and it's goin' to be with me for a longer time :(

mistipurple said...

make another lighter frame?
it's good to be able to express oneself. comes free too! *wink*

oceanskies79 said...

Tigerfish: I had not felt the burden for a while since my favourite pair of spectacles is at least three times lighter because of the materials used.

Misti: Definitely, I am planning to repair the broken pair, or at least replace it. That would be earliest Thu with the tight schedule on my end.