Monday, May 21, 2007

What's behind the scene?


Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
Emily, playing the first double bass part of Bach's Air on the G string (for Double Bass duet).
Taken by XM. I like this perspective very much.



Yours truly and my team of double bassists friends have been rehearsing at least once a week for the past few weeks so as to prepare for d'Bassists' upcoming performing.

I like the above photo that XM has taken of Emily. It was taken during one of our quartet's rehearsal. To take a peep into what had went on during some of our rehearsals, please check out: http://dbassists.blogspot.com

5 comments:

pinkie said...

U r performing?! I must try to make it to this one! :)

oceanskies79 said...

Yes, Pinkie. Thanks a lot. :)

Simple American said...

You folks have been working so hard. That is a neat picture of Emily. :) Just a few more days.

eastcoastlife said...

Emily is a talented musician. I watched her play the last time with my mouth wide open. hehehe....

oceanskies79 said...

SA: Yes, I think the photo is neat. :) Yes, we have been rehearsing.

Eastcoastlife: Certainly. Please come next week to watch Emily play. I am sure this time round, your heart will sing with her playing. ;)