Monday, February 19, 2007

Searching

I search
For hope
The hope that
Drives one to live

Not just merely being alive
But with a drive and zest
For what I call
Life

I search
For wisdom
To lend me insights
To my many questions

The questions that can't
Be answered within the mortal's capacity
But wisdom could guide one
To walk ahead with stride

I search
For luck
When I've given my all
Luck tips the balance to my favour

Simply be
The right place
The right time
And one is with the flow

I search
For strength
That gives the power
To withstand life's ups and downs

And when I search
Would I be surprised
To find
All these within myself?

5 comments:

goldilocks said...

yes, all these within yourself, and maybe the people around you.

mistipurple said...

you have all those qualities, and more. have faith in yourself. you are special.

eastcoastlife said...

oceanskies,
You are very special to me! I love you for your simplicity and honesty. What you have within you, I can't find in most people. That's why I want to be your friend.

* Hugs *

dreaming-neko said...

you forgot to search for happiness! :P

how are things?

oceanskies79 said...

JY, Misti, Eastcoastlife, SA: Thanks for your kind words.

Dreaming Neko: It did not come to my mind... maybe that is why tinge of sadness do come by?