Saturday, January 13, 2007

Snap Preview Anywhere

Thanks to Acroamatic, I found out about this interesting tool, Snap Preview Anywhere.

Here's quoting:
Snap Preview Anywhere enables anyone visiting your site to get a glimpse of what other sites you're linking to, without having to leave your site. By rolling over any link, the user gets a visual preview of the site without having to go there, thus eliminating wasted "trips" to linked sites.
(please click here to view source).

I find it quite a helpful tool, so I am now testing it out. If you were to roll your cursor over most of the links found on my blog, you should be able to get a visual preview of the linked site without even having to go there.

Please share with me your comments about this tool. Do you find it a useful tool to have on this blog? Or, is it distracting to have this tool around? All other comments are welcome.

If you would like to get a free Snap Preview Anywhere, do visit: http://www.snap.com/about/spa1A.php

1 comment:

eastcoastlife said...

I saw this started appearing on many blogs some time ago and I find them not only distracting but irritating.

It's your blog, so you do what you deem fit. You dun have to cater to ppl's tastes all the time, dear.