Saturday, October 07, 2006

Staying indoors

The overall PSI readings readings for 7 Oct 2006 as at 4 p.m. was 128. This implies that the air quality has reached a level deemed to be unhealthy. Visibility level is fairly low too.

I initially have plans to go out to check out one of the Singapore Biennale sites, but I decided it would be wiser to stay indoors. I am keeping most windows of my flat unit shut. I wish I have air-condition unit, but I shall make do with the fan since the ventillation is still fairly bearable with the use of the fan.

I am feeling listless. I don't know if this is due to the poor air quality. For those affected by the haze, please take good care folks.

2 comments:

pinkie said...

same here.. only in times like this that I'll wish to have an air con in my bedroom...

oceanskies79 said...

The air seems better today compared to yesterday. I hope it will get better.