Monday, October 30, 2006

The cough gets worse

I decided to see the doctor yet again this evening. The cough has been getting worse after I have finished taking the last course of medication. This evening, the doctor prescribed me some medication and the medication seemed to have relieved quite a fair bit of the symptoms that have plagued me for the past few days.

Yet the doctor felt it was abnormal for me to have a slight fever of 37.5 degrees Celsius this evening and as a precautionary measure, he insisted that I should go for a chest X-ray by tomorrow morning. Hopefully the test results would rule out any abnormal health condition. Wish me all the best.

5 comments:

pinkie said...

wish you good health! let us know k...

mistipurple said...

wish you well. hope everything will turn out fine.

mistipurple said...

results out immediate or a few days' time? hope u're okay.

oceanskies79 said...

Hi, I opted for the x-ray film to be delivered to my doctor. Most likely I would get to know the results in two to three days time.

mistipurple said...

*keep fingers crossed*
i think you'll be fine though. might be a tiny infection that needs to clear up. hope that will solve your constant coughs.