Sunday, October 15, 2006

Art of Cartier



Even though I don't have a fancy for jewellery, the Art of Cartier is an exhibition that I would like to catch if I were feeling better. The air quality today remains quite bad today. After yesterday's attempt to go out in the evening and ending up having dizzy spells on my way home, I suppose it won't be a good idea for me to travel outdoors today (even though I wish to do so badly).

Anyway, the good thing is that toycon has so generously shared about his visit to the Art of Cartier, and he has uploaded what I deemed as exclusive photographs (photography is strictly not allowed at the exhibition unless one gets special clearance and permission). Check out his post: http://yesterday.sg/detail/bling_bling/

Having read toycon's post, I think I would be most intrigued by the Mystery Clock as well. I have a fascination over how things work.

This exhibition is held from 30 Sep to 17 Oct 2006 at the National Museum of Singapore, Gallery Theatre. Admission is free. For details on the opening hours and the schedule of the guided tour, I think it is available from: http://www.nationalmuseum.sg/

No comments: