Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Numerous questions

Am I infamous for asking questions? Anyway, I have numerous questions on my mind.

**

It has been a while since I have last rehearsed with the university orchestra that I have been playing in. I am still waiting for news on when the rehearsals would resume. I wonder when that would be? I don't know if I would start looking around for another orchestra to join if I were to be made to wait for more than a year? Or is this the signal for me to explore other interests in my life?

**

The double bass stands at about 2 metres high. What are the ways to transport it about over long distances, in the cheapest and most effective ways?

**

As for the other questions, what are those? They aren't meant to be unravelled.

2 comments:

dreaming-neko said...

that's only 4 questions, py :)

Anonymous said...

electric double bass? i know someone that had a homemade electric bass, crude but effective and transportable, just a stick, four strings and a pick-up really

probably would offend your sensibilities though, this guy was a jazzer so he got away with it