Thursday, May 25, 2006

Life's simple pleasures

Jane tagged me.

Name 10 of life's simple pleasures that you like the most.

1. Walking with a friend who is kind to offer quiet company.
2. Enjoying beautiful sights of landscapes.
3. Listening to the music that I enjoy.
4. Quiet moments. (but non-frightening ones)
5. Reading a good book.
6. Being in the flow when I sketch.
7. Enjoying the playing of the double bass (especially that of playing in the orchestra).
8. Enjoying a delicious breakfast.
9. Listening to pleasant sounds from Nature.
10. Bringing a smile on a friend's face.

No one will get tagged by me though.

4 comments:

mistipurple said...

one of my life's simple pleasures is, having a friend like you. :)

Jane said...

ahhh I should tag you misti..I want to know the rest..
SA: you're tagged already!

mistipurple said...

lol sweet jane! you know how long i take to do a new post! :D

goldilocks said...

just to let you know that i've been here to read =)