Monday, May 01, 2006

Helium Balloons Rides


If you should see a large yellow balloon hovering in the air of Singapore, it could have been a helium balloon (carrying passengers) that you have sighted.



I have managed to find a not-so-updated URL on this helium balloon ride. Check this link: http://travel.asiaone.com.sg/news/news_20060127_003.html

I have yet to be up on this balloon. But I do know that if anyone of you is interested to ride on the helium balloon, you could go to Tan Quee Lan Street which is somewhere nearby Bugis Junction, Singapore. If I am not wrong, it would cost less than S$30 per person for a single ride. However, I have no idea how long each ride would last though.

2 comments:

mistipurple said...

ah, i see this DHL balloon everyday! lol!

Anonymous said...

The view is so scenic up there. The experience to be lifted up into the air is really awesome. The charges is also very reasonable. Two thumbs UP!