Monday, April 17, 2006

A weariness that can collapse a person

I am feeling very tired now, and it is just the beginning of the week. What is install ahead? Would I wish to carry myself through to see?

When one is tired, maybe all sensible thoughts would be robbed? Say bye to all the rational thoughts then.

Wishing to recharge but it is plain noisy. Too tired to do anything about it. Surrendering to all around me. Give me a white flag, I might really wave it.

I hate to give up. Yet I have no clue of obtaining any respite from this world.

Please invent for me a impermeable bubble that could protect me from the energy-sapping noises.

1 comment:

mistipurple said...

i wish you could be happier. how about diverting your thoughts to all the blessings you have! :)

for a start, you have good food to come home to! :P
eh, you have relatively good health. you are free to walk anywhere you want, and you are a great person, and thus have friends who love you to bits! these are just a few of the blessings i can think of, and there are MORE!! :)