Friday, March 10, 2006

Can't get to sleep

It is not jet-lag. Neither do I suffer from permanent jet-lag. The fact is that I have woken up in the middle of the night having troubles sleeping.

Perhaps there are too much things on the mind? I reckon it was because of me feeling unwell. There is this irritable feeling from the throat. When will this come to an end?

So much is going through the mind, but I now have almost no motivation to speak. This is how being ill can affect me. It is as if the voice has been robbed away, hopefully temporarily.

Please lend me your quiet company meantime. I don't find it recharging to be active with the activities of the outside world now. I needed to retreat to an inner world of quietness and solitude to recharge. Perhaps the irony is that I too need to feel connected with that outside world despite needing solitude. So now, my fingers shall become my voice and the bridges that brigde.