Thursday, March 02, 2006

Ankle injury

I think I could have twisted my right ankle while walking about my office this morning. Now my right ankle appears swollen, and has a tinge of "hot" sensation.

I had previously injured my right ankle pretty badly about more than eight years ago. That was the worst for I could hardly walk for a day. Thereafter, I had sprained it again on a few other occasions. All these, I figured have made my ankle more prone to injuries.

I wish my feet have their own radars and do not need to rely on my eyes to watch their steps. Please bear with me if you see me so sullen.

4 comments:

crazycat said...

dear py, i do recommend ankle guard..

i hv knee and ankle guard as i have on-and-off knee problem and for a while, my ankle seemed weak too..

so those helps... wanna try?

car@ said...

Py!! sorry for last nite...i was installing something on my computer and i was login in and out. I am so sorry to read you. You must keep some rest and take care of that.
Hope you do recover soon soon SOON! MUACKS!!

goldilocks said...

can rub it with medicated oil?

pinkie said...

yeah, better rub something on it to ease the pain... hope you'll feel better soon...