Tuesday, February 14, 2006

The skies may be beautiful


I remember that a few weeks ago, I was on my way to the orchestra rehearsals from my workplace. Somehow, the skies looked beautiful that day.

It was a rather busy day at work. If I have a preference, I like to have enough time to reflect and ponder. I like to have enough time to attend to the people I am working with. Actually, I would like to just be out there to see the world around me, and capture the sights.

What had made the skies beautiful were the clouds, and the azure colour of the skies. I wondered: the skies may be beautiful but one would need time to slow down to appreciate its beauty. One may noticed its beauty but may not be able to appreciate the full value of it. Maybe, beauty has to be seen with the heart, not the eye?

The skies was much more beautiful than the one that you see on the above photo. This photo was taken just outside the building where I now attend orchestra rehearsals.

**

In 10 days time, it will be the concert-day. I figured we might be running short of supporters.

1 comment:

mistipurple said...

i am tight up on that day, or else i could try to come. i wish you a successful concert on the 24th.