Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Keeping fingers crossed

Did you know that when the sign language (Signing in Exact English) for the word "hope" is obtained when the palms face each other at head level, with the left hand in front of the right, and the index and the third fingers of each hand crossed?

I am hoping that I could still remain sane by the end of the week. This week looks like a rather hectic week, and my health isn't that good of late. I just hope the headache, the various pains would soon go away.

Tickets sales for the concert on 24 Feb 06 have been slow, it seems. Yours truly would be playing, but I guess I am no big star. My mother won't even be attending it. Anyway, I shall learn to be contented with I have and not brood over what I don't. At least my father will be attending. Hopefully, we, the folks in the orchestra would get to share our music with more people. Music is a powerful medium for souls to connect with one another, won't you think so?

2 comments:

car@ said...

Dear, i am sure everything will be alright! only few pple appreciate good things. Hugs and take a deep brath before.

oceanskies79 said...

I am enjoying the playing of the music. It is just disappointing that few would get the chance to share the music with us.

Usually, many of the people would have bought tickets in advance. I am one of those.