Monday, February 13, 2006

In 11 days time



In my last post, I was writing about dark skies and my walks at night. For this post, I shall write about A Night of Enchantment.

I have given up on the idea of telling people how interesting a concert by a symphony orchestra would be. A thousand words would still not be able to match an experience of one such concert. So I shall attempt not. Please read only if you are able to bear with my writing.

A Night of Enchantment
by NUS Symphony Orchestra (NUSSO) with Konstantin Scherbakov
National University of Singapore, University Cultural Centre, Hall, Friday, 24 February 2006, 7.30 p.m.


This is a concert whereby yours truly will be playing in. For the tickets, check out this site or let me know for I have tickets at discounted rates on hand.

The first question on my mind: How do symphony orchestras around the world encourage an appreciation of the music that they play?

Related post:
-Time draws near.

No comments: