Monday, February 20, 2006

Headaches and coughs again

The headaches strike again. Combing the hair (and the scalp) has actually helped to relieve some of the discomfort. I am supposed to be taking the muscle-relaxant for the hip-pain, so I had to refrain from taking Panadol and similar medication.

Lately, I have been coughing. The cough can get irritating when it strikes at about the same time as the headaches.

If I don't find it hard to sleep early, I might do so.

***
All the lifts of the building that I live in broke down this evening. The repairman took close to half-an-hour to repair the fault of one of the two lifts. I should be thankful that I have enough patience to wait for the repair to be done. It came easy when one has no wish to climb up more than twenty-storeys of staircases. I wasn't feeling well to want to travel up either.

I keep my fingers crossed that the lifts would not break down together again.

2 comments:

mistipurple said...

come to think of it, i have a nagging side of the hip pain for about three quarter year now too. the doc said it was some muscle thing. i even rechecked it last month, as it is a nagging pain.

oceanskies79 said...

Misti: please take care.

SA: I won't mind climbing up the stairs if I weren't feeling sick and in pain. I've tried it before. It is exhausting but not a pain.