Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Did you see?



Did you realise that I am feeling not myself today?
The spirits so down it was hard to pick oneself up?
If I do float, it is because the waters are kind to me.

Did you notice that distance between me and the rest of the world?
We may seem close but we are very far.

Did you sense that night is drawing near?
Light will soon come only from artifical sources.

Did you know I am trying to find delights in the beauty of the shores?
Yet uncertain if these were meant for me.

Did you recognise that I am trying to keep myself afloat?
Even though there seems no path to lead to the vast oceans that I long for.
Only wishing that if I look faithfully enough, I shall see, a path.

3 comments:

crazycat said...

hey, u seem to be feeling down so often... hope u are ok

Anonymous said...

All you need is some kracker-energy. :)

pinkie said...

my humorous OMD lecturer said this in class today... "You are in a tunnel, dun worry, I'll shine the torch for you at the end of the tunnel, provided I know which tunnel you are in"

We laughed.

Do you know which tunnel you are in?