Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Trying hard to be in the festive moods


Can anyone decipher the greetings on the float?



I think I have been more in an observer mode than a participant mode later. As such, festive activities did not seem to get me to be active. I felt I was more a passive observer, attempting to capture the actions on digital film.

Anyway, I did a lot of walking today. So much so that I felt my feet were aching by the time that I reached home close to 9 p.m. tonight. The crazy thing was that when I was back home, I still had the urge to walk.

I am looking for a good pair of walking shoes, but I must have been so picky about the colour and the design that I have yet to find my ideal pair.

I shall keep things short, and shall point you to a link which would give you an idea of how I have spent the earlier part of my day.

Please visit: Singapore River Hong Bao 2006 on my other blog.

4 comments:

mistipurple said...

i like your pics in your other blog! thank you for taking those nice pics and sharing them here! :)

pinkie said...

can't figure out what it is... so what izzit?

oceanskies79 said...

Pardon me, I have no moods to post.

The words read in Mandarin: He4 Xin1 Nian2.

Which should literally means: wishing (you) New Year.

Anonymous said...

well I wish you the same.