Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Royal Mail

I have been feeling awfully tired for most of the day. Thank goodness that I am still in one good piece after the end of the day.

I shall write a post of gratitude for the nice things that have happened today. I hope doing so would help me to see hope and keep sane:

Things I am grateful for today:

- I've survived, today.
- I must have been rambling a lot of nonsense today. Thank goodness my colleagues and the folks I met today showed patience on me, and were kind to bear with my nonsense.
- Our orchestra finally rehearsed the Mozart's Piano Concerto No. 17. It is a nice piano concerto.
- To be given the chance to demonstrate how to play the double bass to someone who wish to learn so.
- I have received a mail that was sent via Royal Mail. Thank you JY.

Now I have some questions: How do I brew coffee? Who will be kind enough to brew for me?

By the way, I prefer tea to coffee, and plain water to tea.

2 comments:

goldilocks said...

any coffee maker? I've no idea how to brew it if you don't have coffee maker.

prefer tea to coffee too but tea to water.

oceanskies79 said...

Hi SA: Ground coffee. The brewing instructions say: This coffee is suitable for a cafetiere.

JY: I don't have a coffee-maker. Thanks again for the mail.