Sunday, January 22, 2006

Nocturnes and more

Thanks to Msfeline, I had the pleasure to listen to Jay Chou's Nocturne from his latest album, November's Chopin this morning. I quite like the chorus of this song.

Yet, I think Chopin's Nocturnes are even nicer to listen to. I am biased in my preference of music.

I have renewed my library's premium membership yesterday, and today, I loaned this particular CD titled: The Rubinstein Collection: Frederic Chopin, 19 Nocturnes. I think Arthur Rubinstein has played and interpreted Chopin's Nocturnes very well. A master indeed.

Hopefully listening to Chopin's nocturnes could help to bring some sense of sanity to my life. The night sound more beautiful because it is now playing Chopin's Nocturnes. Enjoy this beauty of the night.

2 comments:

mistipurple said...

msfeline made me an addict. lol. am listening to it over and over again.

Yng Lyn said...

will definitely download it onto my computer.... music is the holder of sanity :)