Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Screaming "Tired"

The morning was spent selling flags.

For the benefit of non-local readers, the flags I am referring to are not flags that are hung on flag-poles. These are actually small-sized stickers about the size of a regular stamp. The purpose of selling the flags is to solicit for donations for the charity that one is selling flags for. Every donor who puts money of any amount into the donation bag will be entitled a flag.

Midway the selling of flags, I was already feeling hungry. Anyway, continued to go around selling flags until it was the designated time to stop. To those who have donated to the charity that we were raising funds for, thank you for your kindness and generosity.

After lunch, my colleagues and myself headed for office. Feeling quite tired. Last night, I stayed in office till about 9 p.m. In one way, I was trying to escape from the noises from the trade fair. In another way, there is a lot of work still to be done.

Today is Wednesday, but there is no rehearsal this evening. As such, I will be free for the evening. I am now thinking hard of where to go for a pleasant dinner, most likely alone, and then have a peaceful evening before I return home to face the trade fair's noises. Pardon me, I am not very tolerant of noises!

1 comment:

mistipurple said...

it's kind of you to 'donate' your time. must take care of your tummy k? don't get gastric.