Thursday, November 10, 2005

Ailing blogger

*sneeze*, *sneeze*

The past two days have been rainy days. I wonder if I had caught a cold? I have been sneezing many times throughout today.

I am feeling weak and in need of some comforting words. Feeling ill somehow makes my mind feel as if it is spinning. At times, I have to collect my thoughts before I could think clearly.

As if it wasn't disturbing enough for a vulnerable soul, my lower lip is hurting from a wound. I must have been careless, and I bit on it accidentally while I was eating something on Sunday. Now I can feel the pain constantly and it bothers.

A little feverish, and pretty tired now. I guess I shall rest early tonight. Initially, I had planned to practise tonight. But my double bass will forgive me if I could not, for he is very kind.

Hate to see a doctor. Maybe I have a secret fantasy to leave the world. The fantasy must have been the fault of feeling ill. My threshold for discomfort from illnesses seems very low today such that my thoughts went astray. While I do not wish to be ill, I know I am fallible, susceptible to illnesses.

I must praise myself for being able to hold myself together and stay pretty sane throughout the day. But now, in my own home, I give up on doing so. Let loose, and just be. I do not wish to care much when I am not feeliing well.

I am feeling a little sad and a little upset. I wonder if these were effects of the illness? And as I type along and publish this post, I will have my weird and incoherent thoughts documented.

It looks like I may have to excuse myself from bloggerland until further notice.

Wishing myself and everyone good health. The weather hasn't be good lately, so please take good care.

7 comments:

mistipurple said...

py, is there anything i can do for you? everyone seems so down. i want to cry seeing you and msfeline so down. i am trying to keep my own spirits up. blogging helps. there are so many supportive friends here. take care and sms me whenever you want ok? i don't like to come onto msn or yahoo much. i feel very tired mentally to keep up a conversation when i am feeling drained.

crazycat said...

hey, looks like u got a bout of the blues as well as a cold.. take care and maybe watching some comedy helps?

pinkie said...

please rest well and blog asap alright... and please, u r doing great, fantasy to leave the world shall remain a fantasy... and it's not real...

Take care alright...

Jammie J. said...

I hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

Get well soon. :)

Yng Lyn said...

oh dear... get well soon and do take care :)

Waterfall said...

Hey Pei Yun, I'm glad to read that you're feeling better. Sorry I haven't visited lately--I've missed your blog! Hope you continue to recover and are feeling back to normal soon!