Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I have been drafting a post on my visit to the Houses of Parliament, London. I was halfway to completion as of last night. But since my mind is now heavy from the long day, I shall not attempt to work on the remaining tonight.

Today is Wednesday and the day of the last orchestra rehearsal for this season. The orchestra being a student orchestra, will be having exams-break for the next two months. I will miss playing in the orchestra.

Anyway, since I reckon I would not be productive, and I shalln't worry readers unnecessary with heartfelt posts, I shall post a quiz here. A quiz that seems to have an interesting result generated for my responses. I wonder if the big tragedy was to be in a world not quite meant for me?

***
Country Quiz



You are Bosnia-Herzegovina

You've just been through a big tragedy. You weren't sure you were going to make it at all. Now that you have, there's a lot to pick back up in your life, and not enough people are helping you. You just wanted a little more freedom, a chance to be away from those who thought poorly of you. Now it's time to build up some confidence, and it looks like you have a good chance at that. But you'll need a lot of therapy.

Take the Country Quiz at the Blue Pyramid

1 comment:

oceanskies79 said...

Bosnia-Herzegovina, sorry missed that out when I cut-and-paste the script.