Saturday, June 18, 2005

My Love Type

I was prompted to try this test when I saw it on one of my friends' website. Furthermore, Mystic was trying to sound me out to go for this activity organised by the Social Development Unit. She said she read that there will be an activity for singles to visit the art museum and urged me to go. I am really not sure if the Social Development Unit does organise such kinds of activities. I am not a member of it, and I do not quite wish to be one.

Actually, I would prefer not to visit the art museum in big groups. I find it difficult to view the exhibits at my pace when I am in big groups, except if I was going on a guided tour. I think I could make a potential museum guide.

I shall rather just be happily single for now. Love may come when one least expect it? For now, I have my dearest instrument, the double bass, as my most faithful friend and companion.

Maybe the test below reveals why I think the double bass is still my best friend, and beloved "husband".


Your #1 Love Type: INFJ

The Protector

In love, you strive to have the perfect relationship.
For you, sex is nearly a spiritual experience, a bonding of souls.

Overall, you have high expectations for any relationship you're in.
However, you tend to hold back a part of yourself.

Best matches: ENTP and ENFP

Your #2 Love Type: ENFJ

The Giver

In love, you give your all and feel guilty when relationships fail.
For you, sex is not separate from love and caring.

Overall, you are humorous, giving, and motivational.
However, you tend to be over-protective and critical of your partner.

Best matches: INFP or ISFP


No comments: