Thursday, May 05, 2005

Schroeder

I found this test on Lora's blog, and here are my results. It says Schroeder (how on earth do I pronounce his name?) is a prodigy. So if I get this result, does it mean that I am a prodigy? What an honour.

Schroeder
Wishy-Washy: 56%, Mental: 56%, Physical: 43%

A prodigy from his very first appearance, Schroeder idolises Beethoven and spends most of his free time at the keyboard of his piano. He plays backstop for Charlie Brown's baseball team, but his heart belongs to classical music. The best way to get rid of annoying distractions is to yank the piano out from under them.

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
You scored higher than 77% on wishywashystuff
You scored higher than 37% on brainstuff
You scored higher than 50% on physicalstuff


Link: The Peanuts Character Test written by timberlineridge on Ok Cupid

2 comments:

Lora said...

Well, that's the most accurate discription I've read yet, but we would never yank your double bass away.

Waterfall said...

I wanted to be Schroeder, but I was Marcy. Oh well.