Saturday, May 21, 2005

Fatigue and Dismay setting in

I am feeling terribly tired by the end of the work week. I have no idea how things would be if workload continues to be so heavy. I would prefer pace to slow down, so that I could enjoy most moments of the process of doing my work and learning on the job. Yet, one part of me would hope to get things done soon.

I woke up today at 9 a.m. This is unusually late for an early riser. The mood for me to start the day seems to be fatigue and dismay. There seems nothing much to look forward to for today.

Strangely, my shoulder still continues to ache. I have no idea why. I wish it would go away soon.

When fatigue and dismay set in, somehow I lose the momentum to practise. Yet, I know my most trusted and loyal companion could probably be the double bass. The double bass, he has comforted me many times when I feel down. An irony that I do not seem to fit well with the rest of the world when I am feeling discouraged and melancholic. The rest of the world did not seem too competent to walk into my seemingly mysterious inner world as yet, but I have no wish either to make my world easier for the folks in the external world to gain access.

The weather is out of my control. I could not have any justified reason to complain that the weather today does not seem ideal for photography. Afterall, I have no control to change the weather, and having such a complaint will not result in any change in the weather to suit myself. I could either not go for photography, or I shall engage in taking photographs under such dull weather conditions and hope that I come up with creative shots that would depict the darker moods of the weather.

Not too sure what I could look forward to. Hopefully this long weekend will help me to recharge a little from the fatigue.

3 comments:

crazycat said...

music smoothes the soul , i hope u can recharge and gain back the enregy to take on the next week!!

crazycat said...

btw,i am passing u a musical baton, please check my blog again

mistipurple said...

i've got no wise words to share, but that you are in my thots too! send you a rainbow and some stars to add colors to your day/night.
=====*****=====*****=====