Monday, April 18, 2005

Walking about: The airport

I quite like the airport. I like the open spaces there. I like it being quite spacious.

It took me about an hour to reach the airport from my home. Anyway, I decided I shall just go there and I must try the buttermilk biscuit from Popeyes. The last time that I was there, I tried the buttermilk biscuit and I love it. I love the smell of it, and the taste of it.

Anyway, this post is about walking about the airport, so here are some photographs that were taken yesterday:


Taken from the Viewing Mall, Terminal 1. Posted by Hello


Sculpture by the late sculptor Ng Eng Teng. Posted by Hello


Arrival Hall, Terminal Two. Posted by Hello


Terminal Two, Departure Hall. Leading to the MRT station. Posted by Hello


Reaching the airport. Posted by Hello


On the way from airport to the city. Posted by Hello

3 comments:

Goat Almighty said...

some of the pics are dark-ish but that's not your fault. digicams have problems taking outdoor pics sometimes where lighting is concerned. nice pics all the same!

Waterfall said...

Hey Pei Yun, I like the angles in your photos. Hope you're feeling better today.

Jammie J. said...

What a cool idea, to go the airport for a walk-about. Good way to get out and see things. Again, you always have great pictures. :)