Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Got Myself a Bow Case

I needed a bow case, but I have yet to find the perfect one.

Earlier this Sunday, my friend, Mystic, was kind enough to accompany me to search for a bow case. When I decided to get the bow case from this shop whose name starts with the alphabet "S", I was pretty concerned that it may not fit my bow. In the end, I did not get any bow case on Sunday. Me and my paranoid behaviours.

For your information, the bow case was not the perfect one in my mind. But for its price, the function it could serve and its design, it was worth a buy until I finally find my perfect bow case.

This afternoon, I claimed an hour time-off from work. As such, I was able to leave my office earlier than usual this afternoon. I have brought my bow along with me, and I headed for the shop. Yes, the bow case fits my bow. Maybe I was a little too paranoid on Sunday?

So, I got myself a double bass bow case today. Now I hope I would be lucky to find an affordable, ideal bow case for myself soon. Wish me luck please? Thank you.

3 comments:

mistipurple said...

good luck ocean! i hope you will find your ideal bow case soon!

Juliet said...

Bow case? For what kind of bow?

oceanskies79 said...

Hi Juliet, it was a bow case for a double bass bow.