Sunday, March 13, 2005

Congratulations to Denvers


A glimpse of Suntec City (left of the picture). Posted by Hello

This afternoon, I was at the Suntec City's Tropics Atrium to attend the National Cheerleading Competition, "Cheerobics 2005".

My youngest brother is taking part in this event as one of the members of one of the cheerleading teams. His team is named "Denvers", and is one of the finalists of the Open Category.

Good work Denvers. The team was one of the runner-ups. There were two runner-ups for the Open Category, so I would suppose there was quite a fierce competition?


Runner-up! Posted by Hello

3 comments:

KimagureVenus said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hi, my name is calvin from cheerobics 05 organising com. Thank you for your support for our event. Hope that you would stay tune for our event next year!

oceanskies79 said...

Hi Calvin, I will look out for this event next year.