Saturday, February 26, 2005

The weather is making me ill

I shall make this post a short one, for I am not feeling quite well.

The weather in Singapore has been pretty hot and dry lately. Daytime temperatures can rise to as high as 34 degress Celsius. There was hardly much rain in the month of February this year. As a result of the dry and hot weather, there have been many occurences of bush fires.

Of course, bush fires releases smoke and carbon into the air. One thing for sure, my nose is sensitive to smoke and carbon ashes, and I tend to cough more badly when the air around me contains too much carbon and smoke. I could only try to avoid being outdoors, but I must say that it would make me feel suffocated if I were to stay too long indoors.

I think I would need to practise more patience nowadays. The weather and those upsetting things that have happened recently tend to get on my nerves.

1 comment:

mistipurple said...

you are already a patient person. it's just the bad weather. drink more cooling stuff when you can, unless it's a "cold" cough. if you can't tell hot from cold, well, i guess one way would be the telling effects after drinking the cool stuff huh? go easy though for a start.