Sunday, February 27, 2005

Twinkling star

I haven't heard from one of my dear friends for a while ever since she started working in a new company. Then in jest, I started singing to myself this tune: "Twinkle twinkle little star, how I wonder how you are?".

Anyway, my friend sent me a "sms" (short-message system) via the mobile last night and it was nice to know that she is fine.

I think I better watch my words here. I think she may read my blog from time to time? Thank goodness I have nothing bad at all to say about her. Anyway, she is a very nice lady and a good friend. Wishing her all the best at her new job.

***

By the way, does anyone use e-messenger? What do I do if I find logging into e-messenger too slow? I have been surviving on e-messenger for the past month ever since the MSN software fails to work on my personal computer.

3 comments:

Goat Almighty said...

i've just installed zango messenger last night just because i wanna save hard disk space on my laptop.

what zango does is to combine all messengers by yahoo, msn, icq and aol. it only allows chatting sans all the bells and whistles (games, music, etc).

so now, i've cleanly removed all my messengers from my hard disk.

you can add me if you like. lubisratno@gmail.com

oceanskies79 said...

Hi Mr Loobz, thanks for the suggestion. I will keep that in mind.

What if the company discourages one from downloading softwares and there's a firewall, any clues of what to use other than e-messenger? Trying to find out for the benefit of one of my friends. Thanks in advance.

Goat Almighty said...

tried e-messenger but couldnt send out an im. no time to figure out how to work around that right now so have put all im isuues on hold for the foreseeable future.