Saturday, February 19, 2005

Singapore Budget 2005

While I was busy writing social reports yesterday, the Singapore Budget 2005 was released. As fas as I had understood, the annual Singapore Government Budget is prepared on a financial year basis. Usually every year, before the start of the financial year, the Minister of Finance would present the annual budget that has been approved by the Cabinet to the Parliament.

I was surfing the official website http://www.budget2005.gov.sg/ and the speeches for Budget 2005 seem to be of considerable length. To keep myself current, I shall try to read about the budget that had been presented and think about their implications. Earlier this morning, I had read a concise report about the Singapore Budget 2005 on one of the Chinese newspapers. Anyway, I figured I shall not do any reading at this moment, I am in not mood for reading. The weather today has been quite hot despite the rain yesterday.

1 comment:

Goat Almighty said...

i'm looking forward to the concessions they'd make for SMEs. honestly i woudlnt know how this would affect me until i face it 1st hand but it'd be my 1st time expriencing it.