Monday, January 03, 2005

Repositioning oneself

More abstract form of thinking aloud tonight. Please bear with me if nothing seems to make sense.

Enough about being out of touch with the world. Many of the times, I find that I have to coax myself that this world perhaps was not quite meant for me. I cannot expect the world around me to fit me, just like it cannot expect me to fit it. We exist in mutual harmony when we find a balanced position to co-exist together. We love our sense of independence yet we thrive when we appreciate our interdependence on one another.

So if I feel out of touch with the world, perhaps it means that it is time to reposition myself. When the scales is shaky, it is hard to maintain steadiness and focus. Trying to find balance, and hope I will reach this state somehow.

No comments: